In the Event of A Postal Strike
It is important to be aware of valuable information you may not be receiving. The best way to manage your credit and account with HDC is to stay informed. In the event of a postal strike and the delivery of your statement is delayed, you are still responsible for making payments on time. Below are some ways to stay informed of your HDC account.
Find Your HDC Account Balance and Due Date Through:
- EStatements - once a month we will email you your HDC account statement. Enrol today by calling Pam Brand or Nick Fabiano at 519-262-3511 ex. 520 to provide HDC your email address.
- HDC Online Access (CIIS) - If enrolled, login at members.hdc.on.ca/CustomerPortal.htm to access your HDC account statements in PDF format.
- If you are not currently enrolled for Online Access please call Pam Brand or Nick Fabiano at 519-262-3511 ex. 520 to sign-up.
- Contact HDC Customer Service at TF: 1-800-265-5190 | T: 519-262-3002 or contact any one of our HDC Locations.
Make Payments Through:
- Most financial institutions have online banking, telephone banking, AMB or a branch teller.
- At any HDC Location.
- Pre-authorized debit - forms can be emailed to you upon request or are available at all HDC Locations.
Visit the Canada Post's website for more information and updates on the situation.