HDC BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ REPORT
November 29, 2013
HDC’s 76th Annual General Meeting was held at the South Huron Recreation Centre in Exeter, Ontario November 27, 2013. Approximately 160 attended the Annual Meeting.
At the AGM, one incumbent Director was elected to a 3 year term. Ed Mosterd will serve his 2nd three year term. We are pleased to welcome 2 new members to the BOD. Aise Van Beets and Terry Vander Wal were elected for a 3 year term.
Subsequently, at the regular Board of Directors’ meeting held on November 28th, Ross McIntosh was re-elected President and Keith Strang was elected Vice-President.
2014 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- ROSS MCINTOSH, RR 4 Seaforth - President
- KEITH STRANG, RR 3 Exeter - Vice-President
- BILL WALLACE, Egmondville - Secretary
- GERHARD EILERS, RR 1 Zurich - Director
- JORG GENOCH, RR 1 Bayfield - Director
- GREG KERRIGAN, RR 2 Camlachie - Director
- STEVE JANSEN, RR 2 Seaforth - Director
- ED MOSTERD, RR 1 Shakespeare - Director
- PETER DINSMORE, RR 1 Gorrie - Director
- AISE VAN BEETS, RR 1 Bayfield - Director
- TERRY VANDER WAL, RR 1 Denfield - Director